Assistance in Your Home
We specialize in taking care of all your health care needs as you define them. We are a company with a vision seen through personal experience.
Professional care is always our number one priority. We maintain rigorous quality assurance standards for our employees so that you can be confident you will receive high caliber professional in home care services in the Ann Arbor MI area.
We ensure that the following standards are achieved:
- Reference checks are performed for the last 2 years of employment. References will be verified before a candidate is assigned.
- We verify all licenses and certificates to determine that they are valid and are in good standing.
- Criminal Background checks and drug testing are performed for all employees.
- Yearly physical examination, including negative Tuberculosis screening, is required and documented prior to placement. We comply with all state health screening requirements.
- Candidates for employment must maintain current cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Proof of hepatitis vaccination or declination. Hepatitis B vaccination is offered to all employees at no cost.
Our Home Health Aide Difference
The difference is in the caregivers we choose. We want you to ask, “Would I hire this person to care for my own mother?” and have the answer be “yes”, every time. Seeking out an in home caregiver who wants more than just a job is the key to our home health aide selection process. Our caregivers love what they do and it shows through in the quality of home care in Ann Arbor our clients receive.
We want everyone to feel comfortable with the care giving situation and keep the lines of communication open. Whether you live in the same town or are in another state, we will make sure our home health aides keep in touch with the family on a recurring basis.
Assistance in Your Home in nearby towns: